Thursday, October 7, 2010

A Denim Dream

Wearing Gap Denim Leggings in Faded Black, they make me jump for joy!

About five years ago I spent $200 on my first pair of skinny jeans…and they were uncomfortable from day one! They were too tight from the get-go but the size up was way too big so I opted to for the size down on the salesperson’s promise that they stretch out, didn’t happen. I have now found my perfect skinny. I think I’ve given up on the multi-hundred dollar jean, it’s all about the Gap.

I don’t think I had bought anything from the Gap in ten years until this summer on a whim I went in to try their new Jeggings…and then my life was changed. As a petite person these fit really well, no hemming required, they don’t stretch out too much but just enough and at $79.50 I think pretty reasonably priced. I became a “Spize” member and recently got to go to their 50% off sale on all new jeans, it was for three hours only and it was busy! But worth it as I came away with another pair of Jeggings and a pair of their Always Skinny fit. $40 each…take that overpriced jeans!

P.S. you probably won’t see many pose-y pictures of me on here because just taking these few in my courtyard I felt highly awkward!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails