Monday, August 16, 2010

Introducing - Jess(y)




Allow me to introduce myself….

Like Jenny I was not blessed with a lot of fun nicknames so I can be just Jess to all of you out there. My desire for wanting to be part of a blog came from the many beautiful blogs that I frequent and the community within our own city that has developed and thought that I’d love to share my two bits and push my own creative juices. While my job is with a company that I enjoy, with lots of exciting new things on the go and new opportunities for me to grow, it is a 9 to 5 desk job, which sometimes leaves me wanting something more, so here I am!

I grew up in a creative household, art, photography, food, literature and fashion galore, so my posts will most likely float in these realms. Things that you will see from me:
· Images that strike my fancy whether it be photography, fashion, design
· Tails of culinary adventures, in my own kitchen and in others
· My own creative endeavors with art, photography and DIY
· A heads up on the most recent book I’m curling up on the couch with;

I hope to learn more about myself through this process and I look forward to sharing with you all the ideas and images and people that inspire me on a daily basis!

1 comment:

  1. Hey kid I always said you were a good photographer, nice shots. You should print out the one of the athlete's village.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails