Thursday, August 12, 2010

Introducing - Jenny C!

Hi Peeps!

I'm Jennifer Cameron and the closest thing I've ever had to a nickname is "Jenny C". Feel free to call me that or just plain Jen is fine as well.

Any other Jennys out there? Shout out to you!

I'm a voice actor, which is pretty random, but also the best thing ever! I love being in the recording booth and using my acting chops to create hundreds of different characters. I recently (read: 3 weeks ago) quit my lovely and stable full time job to pursue my voice career full time. Now my new favourite word is: Yipes! Because having your whole future in your hands is a powerful and sometimes scary prospect.

I'm gonna be using my posts to talk about voice acting and sharing the highs and lows of running my own business. I'd love to hear from those of you that are interested in voice acting, and those entrepreneurs out there that are considering or have already dove into life working for yourself.

Also, I'm a huge food lover. I know a lot about food thanks to the internet & TV, but when it comes to cooking it - well, I've still got a lot to learn! I'd love to share my forays into cooking and yummy food inspirations here too.

And finally - pretty things. Ok this is for the girls out there that love pretty things. I personally have a weakness for gorgeous paper, anything colourful and, conversely, all-white interiors. So of course, I'll be peppering in some pretty things posts as well.

Voice, Biz, Food, Eye Candy: those will be my realms. Please let me know which subjects you want to hear more about as we forge on, and maybe, just maybe, I'll narrow my scope for you. :)

In the meantime - this is me, Jenny C!

ps I love to rhyme.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy a good rhyme almost all of the time! I am really enjoying your blog lots and look forward to the next posts!
    Leiana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup we're the original rhymers, and always good timers! Thanks for the comments Lei - miss ya!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails