Friday, January 28, 2011

Perfect Potluck: A Lasagna Bar!




Hey Mes Amis!

Jenny C here.... Sorry I've been M.I.A. this week - but my world has finally gotten busy again. Huzzah! But enough about me, it's your weekend and you want to have friends over... or you'd love to host a dinner party but feel overwhelmed at the idea of executing a menu.

Solution? A "Build Your Own Lasagna Bar"!

The amis and I tried it out last week. Everyone brought a couple ingredients, we laid them out and let each other go to town building perfect personal lasagnas.

Brilliant, non?

We had the following ingredients in our bar: lasagna sheets (obvi), tomato sauce, bechamel sauce, ground sausage, mozza, parmesan, smoked cheddar, roast veggies and spinach. The possibilities are endless, make a list, have your friends forage for ingredients and have a great time!

Bon Weekend!
Jenny C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails