Monday, January 3, 2011

Out with the old & in with the new


I hope the first few days of 2011 have treated you all well. I am basking in my final day of holiday before getting back to the daily grind tomorrow.

I haven't made any new years resolutions, haven't for many years now, I prefer new years reaffirmations, reminders of how I want to live my life for the next year, rather than to try and drastically change one aspect of my life:



1. To embrace turning 30 in a couple months, age ain't nothin but a number after all.
2. To continue to kick P90X ass.
3. To maintain my "glass half full" outlook on life.
4. To travel somewhere new.
5. And as always, cheesy as it may sound, to appreciate all that I have rather than fixate on what I don't have.


xo J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails