Friday, January 28, 2011

5 things...that I am going to try and get done this weekend!



Happy Friday! Did the four day stretch leading up to this glorious day feel as long to you as it did to me?

I feel that recently I haven't been making the most of my weekends, while I love the opportunity to lay about and really do nothing, I am starting to feel pangs of guilt for not being more productive. I have things that I have been meaning to get done, errands on my list, that when the time comes Ms. Lazy Bones takes over and I get sucked into multiple reruns of Grey's Anatomy. So I am giving myself some goals and I hope to return to you on Monday with goals accomplished.

Here are 5 things I am going to accomplish this weekend (I'm starting small):

1. I've been saying for weeks, nay months, that Amis Are We should have a Facebook page, time to buckle down and do it.

2. Remember those two ratty old chairs I bought, well they are still sitting in my parent's basement looking just as ratty, much to my Mom's displeasure. Time to make some headway on those.

3. Get the ole camera out and take some random pics!

4. Catch up with old acquaintances.

5. Create a back log of some quality posts, I feel like I've been throwing them together lately, today's post is further proving this point.

Cheers to the frickin weekend, lets drink to that!

xo J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails