Tuesday, January 4, 2011

FASHION FINDS...Freedman Shoes Outlet


Happy New Year to all & all the best! Sorry I’ve been so MIA, things have been hectic, but I’m back!! I hope everyone had a great Holidays!

So….my Fashion Find of the decade!! While perusing the boxing week sales last week I was tipped off about a little piece of shoe heaven on 4th Avenue in Vancouver (between Burrard Street & Cypress Street)…the Freedman Shoes Outlet store!! Where has this been all my life?! So many amazing shoes and boots for a fraction of their original price and an additional 30% off during boxing week!! (I’m sure you’ve picked up by now that I love a shopping bargain!). When I left the store with my purchase I felt like the woman in that Ikea commercial who yells at her hubby as she leaves the store to “start the car”! The sale prices are so fantastic she thinks she’s been undercharged and is going to ride out in her getaway car as fast as possible! The sales at the Freedman Shoes Outlet store are really that good.

Freedman Shoes is a Vancouver based shoe mecca with 11 stores throughout the Lower Mainland and their motto is “Quality, Fashion, Comfort and Fit”, and the shoes they have at their outlet store may be last seasons, but they are no exception. They have a range of brands, Franco Sarto, Merrell, Lucky Brand, Steve Madden, Geox, BCBGirls, Stuart Weitzman, Born, Nine West, Robert Vianni, Josef Seibel, Frye Boots, Sam Edelman and many more! In terms of shoe styles, they have a wide variety from flats to ankle boots to sneakers, so there is a pair for every taste and in every size. And this find is not just for the ladies, there is men’s footwear as well! Like any outlet store you need to be prepared to do some sifting and trying on, so you need some time and patience, and be aware that these are last season’s trends, but the gems you can find for 50% to 75% off are totally worth it!! Happy shoe hunting in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails