Thursday, May 3, 2012

take a step back

Over the last few months my apartment has slowly but surely become my perfect little home and over the next little while I hope to share some of the little corners that make it all my own. One of the things I knew I wanted was some vintage suitcases, I had seen them all around the web being used as side tables, storage, design features, you name it!




Stepback in Vancouver was the first and only place on my list of places to find some fabulous vintage suitcases. They have such a magical collection of old home and garden pieces that transport you instantly and their adorable shop is packed to the rafters.



I found myself two great suitcases that serve as the perfect bed side table and do doable duty for storage of off season accessories (right now my bathing suits and sandals are anxiously waiting to be freed and replaced by my toques and scarfs....come on spring, show you face!)

Images via Stepback and Me

xo J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails