Wednesday, May 9, 2012

filling the shoe void

In preperation for an upcoming trip to Portland I am currently on a self imposed shopping ban and food cleanse. I'm not going to sugar coat things, it's tough and I'm going to get cranky, I've already warned my co-workers. In the meantime, while avoiding food blogs becuase they remind me how wonderful salt tastes, I have been continously perusing fashion finds online.

AEO Elastic Strap - $34.49

Lo and behold to my surprise, American Eagle Outfitters has really picked up the game in the shoe department! (I have a love/hate relationship with this store due to several university years employed there folding t-shirts all day). But these summer appropriate foot wear have my full love!...and the low prices don't hurt ;)

 AEO Artisan Wedge - $49.49

 AEO Cutout Jazz - $39.49

Sam Edelman for AEO Gladiator - $49.49

xo J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails