Thursday, April 19, 2012

orzo with proscuitto + asparagus

If it wasn't detrimental to my petite frame I could eat pasta everyday of the week! The combinations are endless. By far one of my favorite pastas is Orzo, especially if I am lucky enough to hunt down some Greek orzo. For the most part, Italians do it better but when it comes to Orzo those Greeks know how to do it right!

I came across this recipe and knew I had to give it a try...asparagus...check!...Proscuitto...check check!.....taste?....Amazeballs!

Cooking the orzo slowly with the broth is ultimate punch of savoury flavour!

And with a glass of wine on the side it was absolutely delicious! I had to stop myself from eating what I had put aside for the next days lunch.

xo J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails