Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Tickled Pink


There has been a lot of buzz over the new Pinkberry location at Park Royal and now I can join in…bzzzzzzzzzzz it is delicious!

I never really thought of myself as much of a frozen yogurt fan, having only old memories of bland Yogen-Fruz as a reference, but Pinkberry does not disappoint. I stuck with the original flavor which has the perfect blend of sweetness with a nice punch of tangy with a lovely creamy texture, without being too heavy. It was decorated liberally with fresh strawberries, Oreo cookie crumbs, caramel drizzle and my personal fav Captain Crunch (genius!)with a piece of Pizzelle cookie plunked on top. For a bad decision maker like me, the fact that you can get a lot of toppings for a flat price is heaven!



My new addiction


Jenny's delectable creation


Pinkberry on a sunny summer evening...perfection!


xo J



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails