Sunday, November 14, 2010

Tis the Season...


…for booties! The best thing is they're not just great for this season, but for all seasons. I think, if I could justify it, I would own many a pair of booties because of their versatility. Currently I have restrained myself to two pairs, one flat black pair from Zara and caramel coloured heeled ones from Clarks, but I am constantly tempted by all the great styles that are out there right now, from wedge booties, motocycle inspired booties, moccasin booties…the list is endless. Here are a few of my faves in various price ranges, from the ultimate splurge down to a more reasonable price:





Ecote Studded Leather Moto Boot - $88.00 - Urban Outfitters




Gravity Pope Pull-on Ankle Boot - $195 - Gravity Pope




Swedish Hasbeens - $395.00 (splurge!) - Gravity Pope/Aritzia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails