Monday, November 8, 2010

5 Things




Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere posted on Friday about the 5 things that made her smile and would help her get through the last day of the work week. This would not be necessary for me on a Friday since I am usually pretty happy about being just a few hours away from the weekend. Monday on the other hand is another story with five long days staring me in the face until the weekend a look back at the five best things of the past weekend helps me out just a bit:

1. Some good old fashioned high school football at Empire Field to cheer on my

2. Lots of drinks with lots of good friends and reminiscing on the good old times

3. A day out with all the girls
(have I mentioned that I have the best group of friends!)

4. Getting to hang out with some adorable munchkins

5. Sunday dinner with the family



Hope you all had a great weekend as well!




1 comment:

  1. Hooray for a day out with the girls!

    For me, it'd have to be brunch on a sunny Sunday morning with my ladyfriends.

    *Kelsey

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails