Friday, November 12, 2010

Flying Solo - Week Fifteen



Hi Friends

Holy Guacamole it's almost the weekend! I don't know about you but this week has had an overall weekend feeling, and that's a-ok with me. Voice work was pretty slow this week  - like tumbleweed slow, but I am at peace with that at the moment.

I had a bit of panic about it earlier this week, and I was thinking that what I need to do is build great relationships with studios in town. My problem is though I'm friendly and pretty outgoing - I've known most of my friends for 20+ years. How do I make new friends again??

Do you have any tips? What's worked for you when building relationships with new clients or business partners? I feel like I'm back on the playground on my first day of school. Help!

Air Force Vet Harold Poapst - Photo Courtesy The Globe and Mail
On a separate note before signing off for this week, I want to give a shout out of thanks and remembrance to all the people that have fought, are fighting, or have given their lives for our freedom and the good of the world. Thank you for your service and sacrifice - you are heroes.

Bon Weekend
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails