Monday, April 2, 2012

Best Bite #10 - Chocolate Banana Cake from Ganache



So I was cruising through the Best Bite list to cross off here when lo and behold I came across a Best Bite we didn't even realize we had tasted!

Ganache Chocolate Banana cake was generously provided by Jenny for me and my other ami's birthday celebration. As you can tell by the above picture it looked fantastic!...and it tasted fantastic to boot! The bottom was a lovely crispy banana cake with layers of a chocolate cake, banana compote and chocolate mousse. It was heavenly! It was the perfect balance of flavour and texture. I liked that the banana was subtle and the chocolate dark and rich.

You can buy them buy the slice but hell you could easily go through a whole cake!


xo J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails