Friday, October 7, 2011

As you wish...



Vizzini: He didn't fall? Inconceivable!

Inigo: You keep using that word, I don't think it means what you think it means




This just made my life... Entertainment Weekly is doing a reunion issue and one of the featured reunions is the cast from The Princess Bride, check out here for a peek at the article and a great behind the scenes video of the photo shoot.


All my DVD's are boxed up in anticipation for my move in December but I kinda want to dig through them to find my copy of The Princess Bride, what better way to recover from a turkey coma this weekend. When I first watched the special features on the DVD the part where Robin Wright talks about Andre the Giant brought tears to my eyes!


Happy Thanksgiving Weekend to everyone here in Canada!


xo J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails