Thursday, September 15, 2011

T - 3 Months

Until my lovely little brand new apartment is ready! I bought it pre-sale in May and have so, so, so patiently been waiting for it to be done and I finally feel as though I am in the home stretch. I am ridiculously excited for the heated flooring and my sparkly appliances but the fun of decorating is by far the best, albeit also scary as I realize how much stuff I need to buy!



I love this idea instead of a bedside table, doubling as some extra storage which is perfect for a small apartment!


I was planning on getting new white bedding but I think it would be fun to have a pop of colour in the pillow cases like these.

Pops of colour everywhere! Snap Crackle Pop!



I left my old bed out in the lane with a "Free" sign on it, it was gone the next day, this clean, simple look is what I am going for with my new bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails