Thursday, September 29, 2011

Good Morning World!

Yes, it is Friday and I am in a cheery mood! Wish I could start every morning this way...I also wish I could start every morning with maybe my most favorite breakfast:

A perfectly poached egg on top of avocado toast with sweet little cherry tomatoes with a most satisfying cup of coffee on the side. When my Dad's cherry tomatoes were in full force a few weeks back this was my meal of choice.


I'll just have to pretend that is what I had this morning.

Besides it being Friday (and pay day I may add, always a plus) I am really excited to be heading to Anthropologie tomorrow (Can you believe I have not gone to check out their new store since they opened in May!) to attend the DesignSponge Book Signing event and celebration.


Being that Design Sponge is a must read for me on a daily basis I was thrilled that a spot on the waitlist came up. Expect a post on all the details next week!

Happy Friday! xo J

P.S. Playing silly pranks on co-workers always makes Friday awesome, lets just say desktop screensavers have been tampered with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails