Thursday, February 24, 2011

House for Sale!

As of today my lovely little townhouse that I have shared for the last three years with two of my besties is officially on the market. It has been a fabulous three years in our mini sorority house but I suppose it is time for us to really really grow up and live all by our lonesomes...or with a new hubby in Sonia's case.

However, it is not all sad, I am so excited to decorate a space all my own and I have been saving images galore as inspiration.

I am noting a bit of a trend though: white walls with lots of pops of colour! Lots of lovely colour!






I apologize, I am a bad blogger, and can not remember where I pulled all these images from al though my best guess would be www.designspongeonline.com

xo J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails