Tuesday, February 1, 2011

2 things...I got done this weekend

Hey, 2 out of 5 is better then none!

So despite my best intentions I didn't quite knock everything off my list, I did catch up with an old friend I haven't seen in years over a lovely brunch and my photo bug is in full swing thanks to my new obsession, the Hipstamatic App on my new itouch.

If you have an iphone or the new itouch that has a camera this app is well worth the $1.99. The basic hipstamatic package comes with three types of film, three lenses and two flashes, each creating unique effects to your photos. I. am. obsessed! And there are a slew of hipstapacks for $0.99 that offer even more lenses and films. This is the perfect alternative for when I don't feel like slugging my actual camera around. I have a pretty busy month coming up so stay tuned for more pics...and I'll try not to take too many of my cat!



xo J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails