Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Let your red heart show

I am obsessed with the Olympics! I could watch any sport and be totally into it even if I have no idea what the rules are (like Judo for instance). The summer olympics always pose such a problem, the constant internal struggle to get outside in the sun or plant myself in front of the TV for hours on end because I don't want to miss ANYTHING!!

We need more outdoor TV's around here! At least my office has several so I can be easily distracted through out the day :)
And might as well take a trip down memory lane while we are at it, when all the excitement was happening in my own backyard. Below my absolute favorite video essay by Stephen Brunt. I get teary eyed every time!



xo J

GO CANADA!

1 comment:

  1. Not exactly sure why, but I watched this tonight and I am in tears now myself.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails