Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Best Bites #6: Red Truck India Pale Ale


Happy New Year to you all! I hope you had a great holiday week!

What better way to return from the Holidays but with a beverage, I'm sure you had plenty of those over the last month. This Best Bite (or Best Sip) was actually tasted at the beginning of December. Now maybe I am not enough of a beer connoisseur to appreciate Red Truck's India Pale Ale but I wasn't alone at the table on this one.

While there are some inviting fruity hints in the smell, the flavour is all bitter. Bitter, bitter, bitter! I bought a six pack and four of us couldn't even make it through one can. To be fair, all of us lean to the lighter beers so we were probably doomed from the start not to like this one.

xo J

P.S. I have somehow misplaced the photo we took of our own Red Truck so image is via here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails