Tuesday, July 19, 2011

This is my Pad

My Pad Thai, I admit right up front that this is far from a truly authentic Pad Thai, but what it is, is easy, fresh and delicious!


I slice up green onion, cilantro, simply wash bean sprouts and whisk some eggs.


Dice up chicken (I put prawns in when I have them) toss in a bit of salt, pepper, cayenne or paprika.





This is where I cheat heavily, all recipes I look up usually have about ten things to put in the sauce and I just don't have them all on hand. I use this thai sauce and doctor it up with lime juice, rice wine vinegar and sesame oil.






Some must need condiments!




Saute the chicken first and remove then scramble the eggs, add the veggies and re-add the chicken, throw your rice noodles in, drench in sauce and eat up!!




xo J










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails