Monday, November 28, 2011

Fine finds on the Crawl

Last weekend I made my first visit to the annual East Side Culture Crawl in Vancouver, after some initial distractions from a random sample sale we happened across we finally made our way down Parker Street and got to see some of the amazing local artists show off what they do best.

I was particulalry fond of the unique and beautiful ceramics on show. Two of may favorites were CuldeSacDesign and Dahlhaus .




I was really drawn to the lace on this plate by Cul de Sac


This is a real conversation piece by Cul de Sac



Love the light colours used by Dahlhaus



I wouldn't say no to a set of these by Dahlhaus


P.S. you can find some Dahlhaus of your own at Vancouver's OneofaKind Show


Images via here and here


xo J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails