Monday, April 25, 2011

When the moon hits the sky like a big pizza pie....





In one months time I will be escaping to Italy for two weeks, I am currently on a diet so that once there I don't have to say no to a single scoop of gelato, any plate of pasta, one more glass of wine or any delicious bubbling paper thin disc of pizza. If you are, a) not on a stupid diet or b) not lucky enough to run off to italy I suggest taking your own trip to Nicli Antica Pizzeria in Gastown, but get there early because this place is really making a name for itself and the crowds are flocking to it.


A few weeks ago I went with some girlfriends and had the pleasure of devouring my very own margarita pizza. I am a sucker for the simple tomatoe, basil and fresh mozzarella classic and it did not let me down, but what even put it over the top is that each table is provided with a bottle of their red chili pepper and rosemary infused olive oils which I happily dragged my leftover crusts through. They don't take reservations but if you are not in a rush go in and put your name down, they will take your phone number and give you a call when your table is ready giving you the opportunity to build up an appetite by roaming around Gastown, do some window shopping or grab a pre-meal drink at one of the many other hip hang outs nearby but save your appetite!


xo J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails