Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Too yummy for pictures: Leek, Bacon and Pea Risotto

Hey Peeps,

So you're hungry - you want some yumminess for dinner, maybe you want to impress a date or a friend, this is the recipe for you. I've made it a few times, and every time it comes out ubber tasty. Try it soon - you will love it.


PS yup I was too hungry to take pictures, so this pic is courtesy of the team at Martha Stewart. "What the hell Jen?" you ask. I have no defense - I guess I'll just have to make more to show you another time. See what sacrifices I'm willing to make for you lovely people? I know, you're welcome ;)

Less talk - more recipe - click here to see it

PPS if you don't have leeks on hand - a bunch of green onions works very nicely.

xo
Jenny C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails